American Express OPEN Victory in Procurement Seminar – The GSA Schedule and more
Hosted by American Express OPEN, the event will offer active contractors with direct access to government buyers and contract opportunities via buyer/seller matchmaking.
Miami 6/06/2011 08:08 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)
American Express OPEN’s Victory in Procurement (VIP) for Small Business, a national program to help small business owners capitalize on the enormous growth opportunity provided through government contracts.
Small business owners are invited to attend the day-long event, Grow your Business through Government Contracting, in Miami. Hosted by American Express OPEN, the event will offer active contractors with direct access to government buyers and contract opportunities via buyer/seller matchmaking. All business owners will have the opportunity to meet government procurement officials, network and learn from fellow business owners as well as experts, and get business counseling through SCORE® Roundtable Coaching. For more information on government contracting, visit www.OPENForum.com/governmentcontracts.
This multi-track conference offers:
- A variety of working sessions on the following topics to give you the tools you need to succeed in Government Contracting:
* Researching Opportunities:
* The GSA Schedule–Moderator-Dona Storey,
* GovTipsbiz.com; Panelists: Judith Nelson, GSA; Alan Wozniak, Pure Air Control Services Session Time(s): 10:00am -11:00am and 11:15 – 12:00 noon
* Business Matchmaking/Contract Connections:
* Capabilities Statement and Pitching your Business – Lourdes Martin-Rosa, GovBizsolutions.com
- A day of free insights from government officials, procurement officers and successful small business owners to help you win government contracts
- Opportunities to network with other small business owners looking to partner
- Expert business counseling through SCORE® Roundtable Coaching
This event is a free day-long event, courtesy of OPEN.
WHEN: Thursday, June 16, 2011 8 AM – 4:15 PM
Hilton Miami Airport
5101 Blue Lagoon Drive
About Pure Air Control Services:
Founded in 1984 by Alan Wozniak, President/CEO in what began as a small mechanical contracting business has grown into an award winning, industry leading indoor air quality (IAQ) service company serving many fortune 500 corporations, school boards, universities, county, city, state and federal governments and consumers across the US. The firm has serviced over 600 million square feet of indoor environments in over 10,000 facilities.
Pure Air Control Services nationally performed IAQ services include: Building Sciences Evaluation; Building Health Check; an AIHA accredited Environmental Microbiology Laboratory; Environmental Project Management; and Duct Cleaning & Mold Remediation Services, among other indoor environmental services. The company’s expanding client roster includes the General Services Administration (GSA); Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Allstate Insurance; Carrier Air Conditioning; Naval Air Warfare Center, Orlando; and Naval Air Station - King's Bay, Georgia, and many other Fortune 500 companies, school boards, and city, state, and county governments, making Pure Air a reliable industry leader.
For more information, visit the company’s web site at www.pureaircontrols.com or contact Alan Wozniak at 1-800-422-PURE (7873) ext 802.