The diapers market in Brazil increased at a compound annual growth rate of 13.3% between 2004 and 2009. The baby diapers segment led the diapers market in Brazil in 2009, with a share of 93%. The leading player in diapers market in Brazil is Procter & Gamble Company, The.
Diapers Market in Brazil to 2014 (Baby Personal Care) is a comprehensive resource for diapers market data from 2004 to 2014 and market/company shares for 2008-09.This report also provides data on expenditure and consumption as well as key distribution channels, and reveals the leading companies in the Brazilian diapers market.
Features and Benefits:
* Identify key market segments by analyzing market size data (value & volume) for the diapers market
* Design business strategies by gaining insight into quantitative market trends over 2004-09 and expectations for 2010-14
* Identify key companies in the diapers market in Brazil and design M&A strategies by analyzing market share data
* Predict how consumer preferences will change in the future by analysis of expenditure and consumption information from 2004 to 2014
Key questions answered
* Which will be the fastest growing segment within the diapers market in Brazil?
* How will the forecast growth differ from the historic growth exhibited by the diapers market in Brazil?
* Which company accounted for the largest share of the Brazilian diapers market in 2009?
* How will consumption and expenditure patterns change from 2004 to 2014?
Click for report details: Baby Diapers Market in Brazil to 2014 (Baby Personal Care)