Cox Enterprises, Inc. (Cox Enterprises) is a privately held telecommunications and media company. It is also a provider of automotive services. The company along with its subsidiaries provides various services, including residential and commercial video, data and voice. Cox Enterprises' automotive services include vehicle auction, repair and certification services and web-based technology products. In addition, the company operates Internet's largest auto classified marketplace and consumer information web site, with new and used vehicle listings from several dealers and private owners. The company operates 15 television stations and three television advertising sales firms, sales and marketing services for 86 radio stations, and publishing around 17 daily and 28 non-daily publications. The company takes pride to be the third-largest cable TV provider and one of the largest broadband communications companies in the US. Cox is headquartered at Atlanta, in Georgia, the US.
Cox Enterprises, Inc. Key Recent Developments...
Oct 06, 2010: Cox Enterprises Completes Solar Power Installation At Manheim Portland Facility In US
Sep 14, 2010: Cox Appoints Jennifer Garrett As Vice President Of Sales
Feb 24, 2010: Bloom Energy Announces New Customers For Its Bloom Energy Server
The Cox Enterprises, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - A summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for report details: Cox Enterprises, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review