** CRWV **
is involved in the mining sector in the country of Mexico
and engages in the exploration, development, mining, and processing of precious metals.
Even though Mexico is best known for its production of silver (over 10 billion ounces have been produced to date
) Mexico also mines significant quantities of copper, gold, lead and zinc!
It's been a few years since we've seen the DOW drop as much as it has in the last few weeks. One good thing to come out of this though is that the price of gold has SKYROCKETED!
On Monday gold hit a NEW RECORD HIGH
of nearly $1,900 an oz!
Nervous investors have been helping gold see unbelievable levels recently. With so many economic concerns across the globe, gold could quite possibly pass the $2,000 mark
This could be one of the BEST TIMES
to look at gold mining companies such as CRWV.
CRWV has a property called Gallo de Oro located in the Tecuala Mining area in the State of Nayarit, Mexico.
According to Wikipedia, mining is a significant industry, due to large deposits of lead, copper, silver, and gold in the Nayarit area.
CRWV's Gallo de Oro Property is in what is considered to be a widely mineralized area and identified as a major deposit of gold and other minerals!
The area has been widely explored and is currently being successfully mined by several known mining and geological institutions!
Gold has seen GAINS for OVER A DECADE now and the future outlook is still very positive.
Just look at what some are saying:
- "Gold is still the safe haven, and as long as people fear recession in the U.S. and euro-zone debt problems, gold remains in demand," said Peter Fertig, owner of Quantitative Commodity Research Ltd. in Hainburg, Germany.
- In a report dated August 9th, Bank of America Merrill Lynch raised its 12-month gold price target to $2,000 an ounce on the increased chance of a third round of so-called quantitative easing in the U.S.
- Gold for immediate delivery may reach $2,000 an ounce by the yearend, extending this year’s gain to 41 percent, according to the median forecast in a Bloomberg survey of 13 traders and analysts at a conference in Kovalam in South India on Aug. 20.
- Gold may surge as high as $2,400 an ounce next year as the precious metal is still in the “middle of a bull run,” said Jeffrey Rhodes, chief executive officer at INTL Commodities LLC. Bullion may drop to as low as $1,725 an ounce as early as next month before rebounding, he said.
- Gold may rise to $2,000 or more by 2011-end if the global economy remains the same,” said Prithviraj Kothari, president of the Bombay Bullion Association. “Central banks are also buying gold, which is positive.”
- “The economic data, debt problems, balance sheet problems are all deep-rooted and will take years to work out of the system and that is why we are still bullish on the trend in gold,” said Paul Walker, global head of precious metals at industry researcher GFMS Ltd.
Goldman Sachs said that gold will hit $1,730 within 6 months and $1,900 in 12 months. Within days after this forecast, gold hit $1,.800!
We are giving a STRONG ALERT on CRWV to our Members!
Below you will see why we think CRWV could be our next huge gainer!
**Many didn't think gold would hit over $1,000 an oz. It's near $2,000 an oz. now!**
**Gold is up over 30% this year so far and is set for its 11th year of gains!!**
**Mexico has hundreds of years of mining history!!**
**Some BIG players have interests in Mexico!**
Jeff Nichols, the Managing Director of American Precious Metals Advisers Inc., was interviewed on Bloomberg.com and said that we could see gold hit $1,700/oz by end of this year. DONE!
Nichols even said $2,000/oz by the end of next year! Gold almost hit $2,000 this week!
JP Morgan has even said that gold could test $2,500 by the end of THIS year!
Mexico's rich mining history spans almost 500 years
and the country is amongst the world’s LARGEST metal producers.
There are some BIG players in Mexico!
- GoldCorp is one of the biggest gold mining companies in this world and is in the TOP 10! It has a property called the Penasquito Mine located in the State of Zacatecas, Mexico.
- CDE, through its subsidaries, has a property called the Palmarejo mine located in the state of Chihuahua, northern Mexico and is trading at nearly $30 a share! (http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=CDe&ql=1)
CROWNE VENTURES, INC. (Pinksheets: CRWV.PK) has strategic plans and goals to become a MAJOR GOLD PRODUCER.
CRWV's staff has extensive experience in mining operations in Mexico and are familiar with all facets of mining production.
There has been an indication of a healthy deposit of gold and other minerals in the Tecuala District making this area attractive to mining and mineral production.
With notably known world- class deposits of gold, the area provides an excellent opportunity for CRWV to undertake field explorations that will generate meaningful results, and likely increase CRWV's mineral reserve potential!
In developing the Gallo de Oro Property, CRWV's strategy is to mine and process existing ore and additional ore lying within the surface zones in the mineral deposit. This will be done using the Small Scale Mining Permits that the Company currently has.
Simultaneously CRWV will be pursuing a further exploration program of the area. This will entail rehabilitation of the tunnels for the purpose of determining the extent of mineralization at depth as well as upgrade the category of inferred reserves of ore into the “measured and indicated” category of reserves.
The mineral structure on the Gallo de Oro Property is such that the minerals are encased in hard rock. The hard rock will then be extracted and crushed into smaller quantities.
Currently CRWV has extracted over 1,000 tons of ore that it has stockpiled. This ore will then be transported to a mill where it will undergo custom milling, resulting in gold bullion.
The demand for gold is expected to grow tremendously!
"Gold imports by India, the biggest consumer, may reach a record of as much as 1,000 tons this year as investors seek a haven against inflation and volatility in stock markets," said Prithviraj Kothari, president of the Bombay Bullion Association.
Consumption of gold rose to a record 963.1 tons last year, driving bullion imports to the highest ever at 958 tons, according to the gold council.
Gold has had a long history of being important to human society. It is one of the oldest currencies we have.
Gold has a variety of uses in medicine, electronics, jewelry, and even aerospace. Even most small electronic devices like our cell phones have a small amount of gold!
Make sure to keep CRWV on your Radar Screen for more news and action on the stock!