Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) is one of the leading health care services providers in the US, engaged in offering a range of acute, primary, tertiary, quaternary and preventive care services through research and education. Furthermore, it is engaged in managing of hospital network, medical centers and pharmacies. HFHS operates nearly 32 medical centers in the Detroit suburbs and six hospitals. The company operates its business through hospitals, including, Henry Ford Hospital, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Warren, Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital, Henry Ford Kingswood Hospitaland Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Clinton Township with more than 2,219 beds. The company also holds and operates hospice and home health care providers, medical group, nursing homes, and a medical supply retailer. HFHS is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, the US.
Henry Ford Health System Key Recent Developments...
Jul 01, 2011: Henry Ford Hospital Appoints Gwen Gnam As Chief Nursing Officer
Jun 07, 2011: Henry Ford Health System Appoints Richard Dryer As Chief Medical Officer For Primary Care
May 11, 2011: Henry Ford Hospital Appoints Joe Patton As Associate Chief Medical Officer
May 05, 2011: Henry Ford Appoints Sven Gierlinger As Vice President Of Hospitality, Service Culture
Apr 16, 2011: New Patient Guidelines For Heart Devices Presented At International Society Of Heart And Lung Transplantation Annual Meeting
The Henry Ford Health System - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - A summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for report details: Henry Ford Health System - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review