Fujitsu Technology Solutions (Holding) B.V. (Fujitsu Technology) (formerly known as Fujitsu Siemens Computers (Holding) B.V.) is engaged in providing IT infrastructure products, solutions and services to both domestic and business applications. Its product portfolio includes digital home technology, hand-helds, notebooks, pen tablets, personal computers, workstations and IT infrastructure solutions. The company provides a range of IT infrastructure solutions including SAP infrastructure, Linux, server solutions, storage solutions, mainframe solutions, infrastructure management, auto immune systems, security and storage virtualization. It has strategic alliances with some of the leading IT giants including Egenera, Intel, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Siemens IT Solutions and Services and T-Systems. Fujitsu Technology offers software solutions for product data management, commercialized programs, software development, and communications, office and system management. Fujitsu Technology is headquartered in Maarssen, the Netherlands.
In 2009, Fujitsu Limited acquired Siemens AG's stake in Fujitsu Technology Solutions (Holding) B.V.
Fujitsu Technology Solutions (Holding) B.V. Key Recent Developments...
Mar 04, 2010: Fujitsu awarded framework agreement by the Governament
Feb 22, 2010: Fujitsu unveils On-Demand Virtual System Services
Feb 15, 2010: Fujitsu launches new Esprimo mini PCs
Fujitsu Technology Solutions (Holding) B.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - A summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with a detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for report details: Fujitsu Technology Solutions (Holding) B.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review