Sears Holdings Corporation (Sears Holding) operates specialty stores. Its product portfolio includes both third party and proprietary brands, and also offers various services to its customers. The company is a holding company in the US that owns Kmart Holding Corporation (Kmart) and Sears, Roebuck and Co. (Sears). It was formed as a result of merger of Kmart and Sears. The company operates 2,201 full-line and 1,354 specialty retail stores in the US through Kmart and Sears, and 483 full-line and specialty retail stores in Canada through Sears Canada Inc. (Sears Canada). The company is headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, the US.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
The "Sears Holdings Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about Sears Holdings Corporation for business intelligence requirements
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
* Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
The "Sears Holdings Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
* Obtain yearly profitability figures
Click for report details: Sears Holdings Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis