The Gap, Inc. (Gap) is a specialty retailer, selling apparel and accessories. The company offers clothing, personal care products and accessories for men, women, children and babies under the brands: Gap, Banana Republic, Athleta, Old Navy and Piperlime. It also sells third party branded products. It has 3,246 stores including company operated and franchised. The company-operated stores are located in the US, UK, Canada, Ireland, France, Japan, China and Italy. It also operates Gap and Banana Republic stores through franchise agreements in several countries including Australia, Singapore, South Korea, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Croatia, Malaysia, Mexico, Egypt, Russia, Israel, Indonesia, Kuwait, Oman, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the UAE. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
The "The Gap, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about The Gap, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
* Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
The "The Gap, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
* Obtain yearly profitability figures
Click for report details: The Gap, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis