Salini Costruttori SpA (Salini) is a construction company specializing in large-scale construction projects. The services of the company ranges from designing, engineering and scheduling to construction management and project delivery. Salini caters its services for building roads, railways, motorways, hydroelectric plants, dams, civil and industrial building and tunnels. The company undertakes projects in water and energy, civil and industrial buildings, transport and multipurpose integrated sectors, among others. It is also involved in project financing. The company operates in 39 countries across the four continents: Asia, Europe, Africa and Latin America. Salini is headquartered in Rome, Italy.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
The "Salini Costruttori SpA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about Salini Costruttori SpA for business intelligence requirements
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
The "Salini Costruttori SpA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Click for report details: Salini Costruttori SpA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis