Chevron Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on Chevron Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Chevron Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Chevron Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Chevron Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Chevron Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Chevron Corporation (Chevron) is one of the leading integrated energy companies in the world. The company is engaged in every aspect of the oil and natural gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, marketing and transportation, chemicals manufacturing and sales, geothermal, mining operations, and power generation. It has operations in more than 100 countries including the US. Chevron is headquartered in San Ramon, California and employs more than 58,260 people. The company recorded revenues of $198,198 million during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 18.4% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was $50,296 million during FY2010, an increase of 39.1% over FY2009. The net profit was $19,024 million in FY2010, an increase of 81.5% over FY2009.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Chevron Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Chevron Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Chevron Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for report details: Chevron Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report