The East Asiatic Company Ltd A/S (EAC) is principally engaged in the business of production and distribution of processed meat. The company is also provides relocation and records management services. The company has wide range of integrated food activities which include production of feed stuff, pig breeding, slaughtering and meat processing to sales, marketing and distribution. The company markets, sales and distributes specialty chemicals manufactured by third parties to a variety of industries in South and South East Asia. It provides moving, relocation and records management services to corporate and individual clients in 15 countries of Asian region and through a global network of partners in the rest of the world. The company is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
The "The East Asiatic Company Ltd. A/S: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about The East Asiatic Company Ltd. A/S for business intelligence requirements
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
* Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
The "The East Asiatic Company Ltd. A/S: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
* Obtain yearly profitability figures
Click for report details: The East Asiatic Company Ltd. A/S: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis