Unilever Ghana Limited (Unilever Ghana) is one of the largest manufacturers of fast moving consumer goods in Ghana. The company is a subsidiary of Unilever PLC. Unilever Ghana operates its business through three product categories, namely, Foods, Home Care and Personal Care. The food products category of the company offers key products such as bread, tea, and salt. The company's home care products include soap, detergents, and other toiletries. The Personal Care products offered by the company include toothpaste and fragrance soaps. The key brands through which the company operates consist of Lux, Sunlight, Pepsodent, and Omo. Unilever Ghana is headquartered in Tema, Ghana.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
The "Unilever Ghana Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about Unilever Ghana Limited for business intelligence requirements
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
* Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
The "Unilever Ghana Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
* Obtain yearly profitability figures
Click for report details: Unilever Ghana Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis