GlaxoSmithKline Plc - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. GlaxoSmithKline Plc - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. The company is engaged in the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical and consumer health-related products. The company primarily operates in 120 countries and its products are sold in more than 150 countries. GSK is headquartered in Brentford, the UK and employed 98,485 people as of December 31, 2010. The company recorded revenues of £28,392 million ($43,874.2 million*) during the financial year (FY) ended December 2010, an increase of 0.1% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was £3,783 million ($5,845.9 million*) during FY2010, a decrease of 55.1% over FY2009. The net profit was £1,634 million ($2,525 million*) in FY2010, a decrease of 70.5% over FY2009. * Calculated using the constant conversion rate of £1 = $1.5453 for the year ended December 31, 2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on GlaxoSmithKline Plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting GlaxoSmithKline Plc in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of GlaxoSmithKline Plc
-Data is supplemented with details on GlaxoSmithKline Plc history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from GlaxoSmithKline Plc
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for report details: GlaxoSmithKline Plc - SWOT Analysis