Fiat S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Fiat S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Fiat is an automotive-focused industrial group engaged in designing, manufacturing, and selling cars for the mass market under the Fiat, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Fiat Professional and Abarth brands and luxury cars under the Ferrari and Maserati brands. It also operates in the components sector through Magneti Marelli, Teksid and Fiat Powertrain and in the production systems sector through Comau. Fiat operates in Europe, North and South America, and Asia. It is headquartered in Turin, Italy and employs over 137,801 people. The company recorded revenues of E35,880 million (approximately $47,630.7 million) during the fiscal year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 9.8% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was E1,075 million (approximately $1,427.1 million) during FY2010, an increase of 85% over FY2009. The net profit was E520 million (approximately $690.3 million) in FY2010, as compared to a net loss of E838 million (approximately $1,112.4 million) in FY2009.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Fiat S.p.A. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Fiat S.p.A. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Fiat S.p.A.
-Data is supplemented with details on Fiat S.p.A. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Fiat S.p.A.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for report details: Fiat S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis