Steven Tyler was briefly hospitalized in Asuncion, Paraguay Tuesday for treatment after a “nasty fall” in his hotel bathroom left him with facial injuries. The American Idol judge’s manager Eric Sherman blamed the fall on food poisoning.
"Steven Tyler suffered minor injuries as a result of food poisoning. He was taken to the hospital where he was treated and released,” Sherman told People magazine.
The accident forced Tyler to postpone a Tuesday night Aerosmith concert until Wednesday. "Steven would like to sincerely apologize to his fans in Paraguay for the inconvenience and hopes to see them all [Wednesday] night," Sherman added.
According to Asuncion newspapers, Tyler was taken to the La Costa Medical Center where he was treated for facial cuts and underwent emergency dental surgery to replace two teeth that were knocked out in the fall.
Click here for more Entertainment News