The Western Union Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Western Union Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Western Union Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Western Union Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on The Western Union Company's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Western Union Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Western Union Company (Western Union) is a provider of global money transfer and payment services. It offers global business payments; and consumer-to-consumer money transfer services that enables people to send money around the world. The company offers its services through a network of over 445,000 agent locations in more than 200 countries and territories. It also offers money order services through a network of third-party agents primarily in the US and Canada. Western Union is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado and employs around 7,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $5,192.7 million during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 2.1% over 2009. The operating profit of the company was $1,300.1 million in FY2010, an increase of 1.4% over 2009. The net profit was $909.9 million in FY2010, an increase of 7.2% over 2009.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of The Western Union Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess The Western Union Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on The Western Union Company's business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for report details: The Western Union Company - Strategy and SWOT Report