Lockheed Martin Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Lockheed Martin Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Lockheed Martin Corporation (Lockheed Martin) is a global security company principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture and integration of advanced technology systems, products and services. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland and employs about 132,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $45,803 million in the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 4.1% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was $4,097 million in FY2010, a decrease of 7.2% compared to FY2009. The net profit was $2,926 million in FY2010, a decrease of 3.2% compared to FY2009.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Lockheed Martin Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Lockheed Martin Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Lockheed Martin Corporation
-Data is supplemented with details on Lockheed Martin Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Lockheed Martin Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for report details: Lockheed Martin Corporation - SWOT Analysis