LG Electronics, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. LG Electronics, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
LG Electronics (LGE or 'the company') is a manufacturer of electronic appliances and devices. Its product range includes kitchen appliances, home entertainment products, communication devices and electronic components. The company operates through several subsidiaries in Europe, Asia, North America, Central America and South America. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and employs about 90,578 people. The company recorded revenues of KRW55,753,804 million ($50,178.4 million) during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 0.5% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was KRW176,469 million ($158.8 million) in FY2010, a decrease of 93.4% compared to FY2009. The net profit was KRW1,226,962 million ($1,104.3 million) in FY2010, a decrease of 46.4% compared to FY2009.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on LG Electronics, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting LG Electronics, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of LG Electronics, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on LG Electronics, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from LG Electronics, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for report details: LG Electronics, Inc. - SWOT Analysis