“Global Consumer Foodservice Survey 2011: Trends in Workplace Catering and Consumer Expenditure” is a new survey report by Canadean that analyzes the market penetration of various catering facilities and consumer usage patterns. It also identifies the average price points for the most consumed food and drinks categories available in different workplace premises. The report also provides definitive analysis of information categorized by consumers’ age, gender and annual income. The research source in this report is based on an extensive survey between June and October 2011 taken by 27,000+ consumers of various age and income groups globally.
· The report features the opinions of consumers related to the following:
· Availability of food service facilities across different workplace premises
· Frequency of food service facilities usage across different workplace premises
· Average expenditure on major food and drinks product categories across different workplace premises
Reasons to Buy
· Develop effective business strategies by analyzing the availability of foodservice facilities in different workplace premises.
· Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with consumer behavior across different age groups and gender
· Benchmark your market understanding of consumer requirements across different income categories
· Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying consumer expenditure on various food and drink product categories
· This report is based on primary surveys conducted by Canadean accessing its B2C panels of foodservice consumers globally. The opinions and forward looking statements of 27,000+ consumers are captured in our survey
· The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of consumers across different foodservice channels in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Russia, Spain, the UK and the US
· The report provides snapshots of availability of catering facilities and frequency of their usage across different workplace premises.
· The report also estimates the average expenditure on various food and drinks product categories across different workplace premises
· Key topics covered in this report include information categorized by foodservice channels and consumers’ age, gender and annual income.
Detailed Table of Contents, Request a Sample and more for the report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/144702-global-consumer-foodservice-survey-2011-trends-in-workplace-catering-and-consumer-expenditure.html