Europe Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2012 - "Europe Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2012" is our latest policy report that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the region.
The report presents an in-depth analysis of the renewable energy policies across the major countries in Europe namely Germany, Spain, France, Italy, the UK, Austria, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden and Turkey. It details the key policy instruments adopted by some of the major and emerging nations that led to huge development in the renewable industry of the region. The report also provides insights to major policy initiatives taken up by Central Administrations of Germany, Spain, Italy, France and others for the market development of renewable energy sources such as wind, solar, geothermal, biopower and biofuels. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in each of these countries.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by the major countries in Europe to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in different countries both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies namely solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and bioenergy.
- The report also highlights the differences and focus of the renewable energy policy frameworks in different countries in Europe.
- The report provides a platform for comparison of various renewable energy policies across major countries in the region.
- Major countries include Germany, Spain, France, Italy, the UK, Austria, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden and Turkey.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken on renewable energy by different markets.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting the renewable energy markets.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in different countries.
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the renewable energy market.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Regulations, policy, europe, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, the UK, Austria, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Turkey, wind, solar, geothermal, biopower, biofuels, alternative, renewable, feed in tariff, renewable obligation, renewable portfolio standards, rps, renewable energy certificates, rec, interconnection, standards, rebates, tax, incentive, capital support, loans, quota, energy efficiency, investments, R&D, subsidy, net metering, climate, strategy, law, carbon, bonus, green, exemption
Click for Report details:Europe Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2012