Canadean's "Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc."
Canadean's "Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (Peet's) is a specialty coffee roaster and marketer of fresh roasted whole bean coffee and tea. The company sells its products through multiple channels of distribution, which include the grocery stores, home delivery, office, restaurant and foodservice accounts. Peet's also operates 196 retail stores in six states including California, Washington, Oregon, Massachusetts, Illinois and Colorado. In these stores it sells products such as whole bean coffee, beverages and pastries, tea and other related items under the brands of Espresso Forte, Peet's, Peet's Coffee & Tea, Gaia Organic Blend and Garuda Blend among others. The company has a roasting facility in Alameda, California. The company is headquartered in Emeryville, California, the US.
Click for Report details:Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report