New York, NY - The Super Bowl is over and people's love lives may be over too. With relationships at their seasonal stress strain, it's time to find out how the Super Bowl and football can lead to a better love life for a Valentines Day special your audience won't soon forget.
Your audience can learn to stop fumbling their way through relationships and score winning points with the opposite sex. Relationship expert and author Jaci Rae says NFL football can actually improve romantic relationship and kickoff an action packed sex life.
Rae, author of Winning Points With The Woman In Your Life One Touchdown At A Time gives your audience helpful, practical advice and ideas on how to use football methodology to win at romance.
- How the team concept of sports relates to personal unions.
- Why football doesn't have to be a seasonal drain on your relationship.
- How to transfer the rules of engagement from the football field to your bedroom.
- Why sharing a passion with spouse (football, movies) can add renewed meaning and intimacy to your marriage.
- How to become a "love coach" in your own relationship.
PRODUCERS: Why not do a football-themed relationship contest show with your audience: How to Score a Touchdown in the Field of Love.
CREDENTIALS: Jaci Rae's grit and determination brought her from a poor childhood to a successful singer, writer and talk show host who tours around the world. She is a #1 best selling author, on the dating team of Savvymiss.com, relationship advisor for lovingyou.com and is a relationship advisor for loveisgreat.com. For more information: http://www.jacirae.com
About.com Dating Guide lists Jaci's book, Winning Points With The Woman In Your Life One Touchdown At A Time in the top six of all time dating / relationship books. http://dating.about.com/od/datingadvice/ss/RelateBooks_6.htm
AVAILABILITY: Nationwide by arrangement and via telephone