The American dream of a steady job, a house of your own and extra money in the bank appears out of reach to many in today’s economy. However, according to Jaci Rae, who was raised in poverty and knows the value of a dollar, it doesn’t have to be. Jaci will tell your audience how they can achieve their dreams of owning their own homes, becoming debt-free and still having money left over.
Jaci will share:
- How to eat, drink and shop for free at restaurants and stores in your neighborhood.
- Easy-to-use ways to save on everything from long-distance bills to filling the tank.
- The best times to shop at popular department stores – from K-Mart to Bloomingdales – for bargains and fre-ebies of every type.
- Little-known college scholarships for everyone from Buddy Holly fans to Girl Scouts.
- Free and fun ways to entertain the family this summer.
- How to feed six people at their favorite well-known restaurants for $10.
CREDENTIALS: Jaci Rae’s pluck and determination brought her from a poor childhood to a career as a successful writer, entrepreneur, singer and speaker. A No. 1 best-selling author, Jaci’s latest book is SHOP FOR A DAY WITH JACI RAE: How to Get Almost Anything for Free (or Next to It)
http://www.shopforaday.com or http://www.jacirae.com
AVAILABILITY: Nationwide by arrangement and via telephone
- How is it possible to be paid to purchase groceries and gas?
- What are some of the strangest scholarships that you know of for college students without high GPA's or athletic abilities?
- Kids are very expensive, how can a family get their clothes for only a little more than sales tax?
- How did you buy a diamond bracelet worth $2000 for only $499?
- You say you have filled an entire truck full of name brand gifts for less than $400. How is that possible?
- I like to save my money, but won't people think I'm cheap?
- How did you feed seven people on less than $10?
- How can I save money on groceries?
- How can I shop at my favorite stores such as Abercrombie and Fitch, The Disney Store, Victoria's secret and save up to 95% off and sometimes get things for fre-e?
- Are there deals that are only available for one day? What are they and how do you find them?