TinBu Launches Interactive International Soccer Module In French and Portuguese
Global coverage of over 400 international soccer leagues is now available for online media groups worldwide in English, Spanish, German, French, and Portuguese.
Pensacola, Florida 9/25/2008 12:00 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)
(Pensacola, Florida) TinBu, a leading provider of interactive content for online media groups, is pleased to announce the launch of their interactive international soccer module in French and Portuguese. TinBu's patent-pending technology was used to build the global soccer module in conjunction with European based Global Sports Media. Previously, TinBu had launched versions of the soccer module in English, Spanish, and German.
"We are excited to be bringing this soccer product to a wider global market with the introduction of our French and Portuguese language versions. There is no other plug and play soccer product available online that offers end-users and online media groups as many interactive features and customization options as this product does," said John Brier, TinBu's CEO. "With soccer being the most popular sport in the world we feel this product will be in great demand by online media groups around the world who serve the French and Portuguese markets. This content module is a perfect fit for any online publisher in France, Brazil, or Portugal for example, who are looking for a cost-effective, easy to use soccer product that will increase their web site traffic, user satisfaction, repeat site visitors, and online revenues," added Brier.
Features built into the interactive soccer module include:
- 400+ leagues covered from around the world.
- 50+ International Cups covered from around the world.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese.
- Live in game scoring reports.
- Game schedules / fixtures for all leagues.
- Fully customizable by each site visitor.
- League tables, player bookings, team statistics, team information, top scorers, archived league information.
- Compare two teams.
- Team rosters.
- Yellow Card, Red Card, and scoring reports for each game.
- Coverage of soccer leagues from England, Mexico, Italy, Sweden, U.S., Portugal, France, Netherlands, Argentina, Norway, Belgium, Switzerland, Brazil, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Austria, Scotland, The Middle East, and many of additional countries from around the world.
To view the French or Portuguese language versions of TinBu's interactive international soccer module click on the below links:
The soccer module is available as a stand alone product, or it can be bundled with TinBu's other interactive content modules in the areas of international lottery results, global weather, horoscopes, U.S. local gas prices, fitness videos, recipes, North American flight tracking, entertainment, finance, U.S. mortgage rates, and North American sports scores and odds.
TinBu uses patent pending technology to provide interactive data products to leading online and wireless companies worldwide. TinBu's clients include AOL, AOL Latino, AOL Canada, AOL Mexico, Telemundo, MSN, MSN Espanol, MSNBC, USA TODAY, Bell South, ATT, Media General, Clear Channel Television, NBC Television, CBS Television, ABC Television, Fox Television, CBS Radio, Boston Herald, Boston Globe, Tribune, Toronto Star, CBC New Media, My Red Fish, Local Solutions Networks, Motricity, uClick, St. Louis Post Dispatch, Hello Metro, New York Daily News, DirecTV, Univision, Terra Networks, Yahoo!, People PC, and many others. To learn more visit them online at www.TinBu.com