Ocean Renewable Power Company, LLC (ORPC) is a US-based tidal power technology company. The company has been developing proprietary power systems and project sites to generate electricity from ocean and river currents. It develops tidal energy projects in the Bay of Fundy (Maine) and Cook Inlet (Alaska), Nova Scotia and Florida. The company has been developing these projects in collaboration with local communities, universities, environmental agencies, fishing industry groups, and other major stakeholders. The company's power systems include the proprietary Turbine Generator Unit, RivGen Power System, TidGen Power System and OCGen Power System. ORPC is headquartered in Maine, the US.
ORPC plans to enter into new strategic and financial partnerships that will allow it to expand its operations in North America, and eventually offer the company's technology and expertise to ocean and river energy projects worldwide.
Ocean Renewable Power Company, LLC Key Recent Developments
Feb 24, 2012: ORPC To Begin Installing First Tidal Energy Power System In March 2012
Feb 27, 2012: ORPC Maine Receives License To Install 300kW Tidal Power Pilot Project At Eastport In Cobscook Bay
Jul 19, 2011: ORPC Announces Launch Of Nova Scotia Company
Jun 09, 2011: Energy Tide 2 And Beta TidGen Power System Visit Portland: ORPC
Sep 01, 2011: ORPC Submits Pilot License Application To FERC For Cobscook Bay Tidal Energy Project In Maine, US
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ocean Renewable Power Company, LLC provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Ocean Renewable Power Company, LLC and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Click for Report details:Ocean Renewable Power Company, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review