Energy-based Vessel-Sealing Devices - Market Overview - GlobalData's new report, "Energy-based Vessel-Sealing Devices - Market Overview", provides key data, information and analysis on the global energy-based vessel sealing devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the energy-based vessel sealing devices market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market's dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.Report Scope
- Annualized market revenues data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints within the energy-based vessel sealing devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players and the competitive landscape including market share analysis for 2011.
- Key players covered include Covidien, Ethicon Endosurgery, Gyrus, Erbe, KLS Martin and ConMed. Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the energy-based vessel sealing devices globally.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the energy-based vessel sealing devices market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global energy-based vessel sealing devices market and the factors shaping it.
Click for Report details:Energy-based Vessel-Sealing Devices - Market Overview