The report is based around individual retailers and provides a highly detailed, data-rich overview of a retailer's customers, drawing on a nationwide survey of 6,000 shoppers each year.
Features and benefits
- Measure and rank your performance in customer satisfaction in the sector and assess how this has changed using six years of history (2007-2012)
- Includes ratings for price, range, quality, service, convenience, ambience, layout and facilities. Use these to understand strengths and weaknesses
- Identifies the biggest CSI winners and losers in footwear this year, highlighting those that pose the greatest threat to your business
Asda has achieved a well-rounded score, with ease of accessibility driving footfall and satisfying shoppers. Increasing the scope of age groups it targets instore and online and the trends available in footwear would help Asda to broaden its appeal further
Schuh's combination of private label and branded footwear has resonated well with shoppers throughout the recession, providing them with a choice of styles and brands across a clear price architecture, allowing shoppers to trade up or down
Your key questions answered
- What is driving satisfaction for different retailers in footwear? Which retailers have improved the most?
- What are the weaknesses of competitors' customer propositions and how can I exploit them to my advantage?
- How are drivers of satisfaction changing in terms of importance in the consumers' eyes? What impact is the economy having on drivers of satisfaction?
Buy this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/159604-uk-consumer-satisfaction-index-2012-footwear.html