Dentsu, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Dentsu, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Dentsu (or "the company") is one of the largest players in the advertising market. The company is engaged in providing mass media advertising for television, newspapers, magazines and radio; creative, sales promotion and event marketing services; interactive communications; e-solutions; public relations; market research; direct marketing; brand consulting; and sports and entertainment marketing. The company primarily operates in Japan. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employs 6,903 people. The company recorded revenues of JPY1,833,449 million (approximately $21,451.4 million) during the fiscal year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 9.2% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was JPY39,101* million (approximately $457.5 million) during FY2011, an increase of 11.9% over FY2010. The net profit was JPY21,635 million (approximately $253.1 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 30.5% compared to FY2010. Note: *Restructuring loss, impairment loss, and amortization of goodwill were included in the operating expenses while estimating the operating profit.Report Scope
- Provides all the crucial information on Dentsu, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Dentsu, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Dentsu, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Dentsu, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Dentsu, Inc.Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:Dentsu, Inc. - SWOT Analysis