1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
1-800-Flowers.com (1-800-Flowers or "the company") offers gift products, including flowers, plants, gourmet foods, candies, gift baskets, confections, and other gift items. The company operates in the US. It is headquartered in Carle Place, New York and has approximately 2,300 full and part-time employees. The company recorded revenues of $689.8 million during the financial year ended June 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 3.3% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $13.4 million in FY2011, compared to $3.4 million in FY2010. The net profit was $5.7 million in FY2011, compared with net loss of $4.2 million in FY2010.Report Scope
- Provides all the crucial information on 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. - SWOT Analysis