Brother Industries, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Brother Industries, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Brother Industries (Brother or 'the group') is primarily engaged in the manufacture and sale of machinery and supplies for industrial and home usage. The group operates in Asia/Oceania, Europe / Africa / Middle East and Americas. It is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan and employs about 29,873 people. The group recorded revenues of JPY502,830 million ($5,883.1 million) during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 12.7% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was JPY36,092 million ($422.3 million) during FY2011, an increase of 35.5% over FY2010. The net profit was JPY26,238 million ($307 million) in FY2011, an increase of 33.7% over FY2010.Report Scope
- Provides all the crucial information on Brother Industries, Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Brother Industries, Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Brother Industries, Ltd.
-Data is supplemented with details on Brother Industries, Ltd. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Brother Industries, Ltd.Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:Brother Industries, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis