This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from our exclusive panel of leading power industry executives. The report identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
• The opinions and forward looking statements of 330 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 29% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• This report covers data and analysis on buyer expenditure, procurement and industry developments.
• The report covers data on e-procurement in the global power industry.
Reasons To Buy
• This report will help you to understand e-procurement in the global powers industry by company type.
• This report will help you to understand e-procurement in the global powers industry by region.
• This report will help you to understand e-procurement in the global powers industry by company turnover.
Click for Report details:E-Procurement in the Power Industry - 2012-2013: Survey Snapshot