Brazil is the third largest energy market in the Americas, after the United States and Canada, and its growing power sector is the largest in Latin America. Electricity consumption growth rates fluctuate at around 5% per year, demanding the entrance of an average of 3 GW every year. Brazil aspires to become the fourth country in the world in terms of wind turbines installed capacity in 2012 and the sixth global wind energy producer by 2016. Considering the growth rate and the expansion plans of the companies coupled with the positive wind power policies of the Brazilian government, it is expected that Brazil wind power market will prove robust growth trajectory in the coming years.
Brazil's blustery coastlines and booming electricity demand have spurred a wind-power gold rush as investors flock to build turbines and set up wind farms. The market is still on the path of major developments and achievements in the coming years. With significant support from government, in terms of promising initiatives and attractive incentives, the Brazilian wind energy industry is poised to grow in the future.
This report discusses the following aspects related to Wind Power in Brazil:
• Installed Capacity by Region, Province and Wind Farm Developer
• Onshore & Offshore Wind Power Capacity Utilization
• Wind Power Reserves & Potential
• Overview of Wind Turbine Market
• Market Trends & Opportunities
• Regulatory & Tariff Structure
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why you should buy this report
• To gain an in-depth understanding of wind power market dynamics in Brazil.
• To obtain research based businesses decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
• The forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop by 2017?
Click for Report details:Brazil Wind Power Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2017