Kuwait Petroleum Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) is an integrated energy company. It is fully owned by the State of Kuwait. The company is engaged in oil and gas exploration and production, refining and marketing activities. It also transports crude oil, petroleum products and liquefied petroleum. In addition to this, KPC operates petrochemical production and marine transportation businesses. KPC is also engaged in discovering new reservoirs to delivering clean and safe fuel for motor vehicles, airplanes, ships, agriculture and power stations. It operates through its ten subsidiary companies in the Middle East, Western Europe and the US. The company is headquartered in Safat, Kuwait.
Kuwait Petroleum Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 20, 2012: KPC Sells Naphtha Cargo To Total For August Loading
Jul 05, 2012: KPC Sells 75,000 Tonnes Of Naphtha To Arcadia
Jun 22, 2012: KPC Sells Two Naphtha Cargoes For July Loading
Jun 11, 2012: Kuwait Petroleum Increases Naphtha Contract Premiums
May 23, 2012: KPC Sells 50,000 Tonnes Of Naphtha To Vitol
Kuwait Petroleum Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:Kuwait Petroleum Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review