Seitel, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Seitel, Inc. (Seitel) is a energy services company. The company provides onshore seismic data and related geophysical expertise to the oil and gas industry in North America. It owns a library of proprietary onshore and offshore seismic data, largest seismic libraries in North America. The company's seismic data library includes both onshore and offshore three-dimensional (3D) and and two dimensional (2D) data. Currently, the company has ownership in approximately 45,000 square miles of 3D and approximately 1.1 million linear miles of 2D seismic data concentrated in the major active North American oil and gas producing regions. The company's majority of onshore seismic data covers sections of the US, Gulf Coast including Eastern Texas, Southern Louisiana and Mississippi, and in Western Canada, the Rocky Mountains and Northern Louisiana. Seitel is headquartered in Houston, the US.
Seitel, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 09, 2011: Seitel Reports Revenues Of $59.4m In Q1 2011
Mar 10, 2011: Seitel Reports Revenues Of $175.5m In 2010
Seitel, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:Seitel, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review