Kuwait Gulf Oil Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Kuwait Gulf Oil Company (KGOC) is a government-owned energy company. It is a subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC). KGOC carries out the exploration, development and production of oil and gas from the Divided Zone between the State of Kuwait and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. These operations are known as the Khafji Joint Operations (KJO). KGOC operates natural hydrocarbon resources in partnership with Aramco Gulf Operations Company Limited (AGOC), who represent Saudi Arabia in the offshore area. The company is headquartered in Ahmadi, Kuwait.
The company aimed to be establish as a local leader in natural gas supply for the State of Kuwait. KGOC strives to achieve a challenging target production rate by 2020. The company has access technological know-how by setting up effective relationships with its partners, sister companies and the marketplace for maximizing the value to Kuwait and use appropriate technology for its business activities.
Kuwait Gulf Oil Company Key Recent Developments
May 02, 2012: WorleyParsons Wins $90m Contract For Three Fields In Portioned Zone Between Saudi Arabia And Kuwait
Mar 19, 2012: McDermott Wins EPCI Contract For Al-Khafji Joint Operations
Feb 14, 2012: Technip Wins Contract From KGOC For Gas And Condensate Export System Project In Saudi Arabia And Kuwait
Mar 18, 2011: WorleyParsons Secures Contract From KJO For General Engineering Services
Kuwait Gulf Oil Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:Kuwait Gulf Oil Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review