Karnataka Power Corporation Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) is a state-owned power generating company. The company is engaged in power generation and distribution across the state of Karnataka. KPCL generates power through a portfolio of hydro, thermal and wind energy power plants. The total installed capacity of the company's power plants is 5,509.82 Megawatts (MW). KPCL has a generation of 26635 million units out of which 11484 million units is through thermal generation and 15151 million units through hydro and wind. KPCL also works for environment conservation, pollution monitoring and the implementation of specific environment projects. The company has a subsidiary, KPC Bidadi Power Corporation (Private) Ltd., which was established to implement its combined cycle project at Bidadi. The company is headquartered in Bangalore, India.
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 25, 2012: BHEL Commissions Solar Power Plant In Karnataka, India
Jun 19, 2012: KPCL Resumes Power Generation At Unit 7 Of Raichur Thermal Power Plant
Jun 18, 2012: KPCL Shuts Down Three Units At Raichur Thermal Power Plant In India
May 18, 2012: KPCL Provides Update On Sharavathi Hydroelectric Project In India
May 06, 2012: KPCL Shuts Down Units 3 And 4 At Raichur Thermal Power Project In India
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:Karnataka Power Corporation Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review