Bank of Shanghai - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Bank of Shanghai is a China-based commercial bank, which is co-owned by government and promotors. It offers several commercial banking solutions across China. The bank provides various personal banking services, including saving products (demand, term, call, education, and personal check deposits) along with foreign exchange, asset management, and personal loans. The bank also offers deposit accounts, loans, and international banking services to corporations. The bank's national and international network is in place with 200 branches in 60 countries plus a registered office in Hong Kong. The company issues the Shen credit card (Visa card, MasterCard card, Dual-currency Card, International Card, RMB Card, Gold Card and Classic Card) from all its operating offices. It has branches in Ningbo and other cities such as Tianjin, Nanjin and Hangzhou. The bank is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Bank of Shanghai Key Recent Developments
Jun 03, 2011: Hanwha SolarOne Obtains RMB525m Syndicated Loan Led By Bank Of Shanghai
Bank of Shanghai - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:Bank of Shanghai - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review