China Development Bank Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - China Development Bank Corporation (CDB), along with its subsidiaries, provides financial products and services. The bank offers corporate banking, debt issuance and treasury services. It provides lending to infrastructure projects; basic and pillar industries such as coal, electricity, oil, transport, agriculture, forestry, water and communication; and to government projects. CDB operates principally in China along with its wide network of branches. CDB is headquartered in Beijing, China.
In 2011, the bank followed the strategy of financial inclusion. In line with the strategy, its lending business focused on primary sectors including small businesses, agricultural and rural development, education and public housing. CDB also undertook international business expansion initiatives to become China's biggest lender in offshore investment and financing activities. The bank established CDB International Holdings Ltd., an offshore investment firm, in Hong Kong
China Development Bank Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 23, 2012: Sinohydro Group Subsidiary Signs RMB7.8 Billion Loan Agreement For Hydropower Project
Jul 10, 2012: Reliance Power Secures $1.1 Billion From Chinese Banks For Sasan Power Project In Madhya Pradesh, India
Jun 19, 2012: CDB Provides €350 Structured Credit Facility To EFT For Stanari Thermal Power Plant
Feb 16, 2012: General Moly Receives Confirmation For $665m Term Loan From CDB
Feb 02, 2012: Desenvix Borrows $55m From China Development Bank To Build 34 MW Wind Farm Project In Sergipe, Brazil
China Development Bank Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:China Development Bank Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review