EBSCO Industries, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - EBSCO Industries Inc. (EBSCO) is an industrial conglomerate. It conducts more than 40 businesses. The company's key business portfolio includes information services, manufacturing, outdoor products, business to business, general services, publishing, real estate development and corporate services. EBSCO also manufactures fishing lures; game calls and accessories for hunting; plastic decoy systems; deer scents and accessories; firearms, rifles and accessories, and military products; barrels for gun makers; tree stands; feeders, spreaders, game cameras, and accessories; game surveillance and digital wildlife cameras; sign products; steel joists, girders, and metal decks for the construction industry. EBSCO is a subscription provider for more than 3,50,000 title listings from more than 83,000 publishers worldwide. EBSCO stands for Elton B. Stephens Company. The company is headquartered in Alabama, the US.
EBSCO Industries, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 15, 2011: EBSCO Announces Formation Of Promotional Product Group After Management Change At Crown Products
Dec 06, 2011: PRADCO-Fishing Signs New Distributor In South Africa
Sep 16, 2011: MetaPress Makes Mobile Viewing Possible With Mozaic: EBSCO
Sep 16, 2011: Vulcan Industries Secures Two-year Contract With KOHLER
Sep 16, 2011: ESG Introduces New Division, EBSCO LED Displays
EBSCO Industries, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:EBSCO Industries, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review