AMR Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on AMR Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting AMR Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of AMR Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for AMR Corporation
- Intelligence on AMR Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about AMR Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
AMR Corporation (AMR) operates in the airline services industry. The company, through its various subsidiaries, provides domestic and long haul flight services. The company operates throughout the North America, the Caribbean, Latin America, Europe and Asia. The company is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas and employs 78,250 people. The company recorded revenues of $22,170 million in the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 11.3% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was $308 million in FY2010, compared to an operating loss of $1,004 million in FY2009. The net loss was $471 million in FY2010, compared to a net loss of $1,468 million in FY2009.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of AMR Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess AMR Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on AMR Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for Report details:AMR Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report