Ameren Corporation : Alternative Energy - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Ameren Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Ameren Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Ameren Corporation
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ameren Corporation (Ameren) is a public utility holding company based in the US. The company is into generation, transmission and distribution of electricity and natural gas to residential, commercial, industrial and wholesale customers in the state of Illinois and Missouri. It also procures and transports fuel and manages renewable energy projects. In addition, it procures and transports coal, natural gas and oil. Ameren mainly utilizes coal as its raw material for power generation. The company generates around 16,000 megawatts electricity. It provides energy services to 2.4 million electric customers and 900,000 natural gas customers across Illinois and Missouri. Ameren is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US.
Click for Report details:Ameren Corporation: Alternative Energy - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report