Ledesma S.A.A.I: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Ledesma S.A.A.I
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Ledesma S.A.A.I for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Ledesma S.A.A.I
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ledesma SAAI (Ledesma) is an agriproduct company based in Argentina. The company's product portfolio includes sugar, corn, ethyl alcohol, fruits, juice, essential oils and meat. The company has an annual capacity of around 400,000 tons of sugar and 236,000 tons of corn. Ledesma owns and operates 2,000 hectares of fruit plantation areas in Calilegua, Argentina and grows orange, mandarin, grape, lemon, mango, and avocado. The company produces 4,000 and 5,000 tons of concentrated juice annually. Additionally, Ledesma offers paper for printing and writing work, white and colored paper, books, school supplies and other stationery spare parts. It produces 105,000 tons of paper annually. The company principally operates in Bahia, Blanca, Cordoba, Mar del Plata, Mendoza and Rosario, across Argentina. Ledesma is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Click for Report details:Ledesma S.A.A.I: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report